Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands is famous by its long sandy beaches, its dunes and the relax feeling that all the island enjoys.
All Inclusive holidays in Fuerteventura can be a great choice whether you want a party filled holiday or just want to chill in one of the main beaches in Fuerteventura.
Fuerteventura resorts are situated in three different areas
All inclusive Corralejo
Located in the northern area of Fuerteventura, is the resort of Corralejo – a fusion of the older fishing village and newer area which has plenty of restaurants, bars and shops.
The harbour is great for finding little hideaways to enjoy fresh fish and a relaxing drink, whilst watching the sunset. If you are looking for something a bit more lively there are bars and discos, with something for everyone.
There are shopping centers with cafes and supermarkets, CC. Las Palmeras is a relatively new center with sportswear, clothes and gift shops.
The resort is very popular for water sports and so there is a good choice of surf shops to pick up equipment or clothing.
Baku water park is at the start of the resort and is also home to a market.
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort
- Arena Suite
- Oasis Village
- Playa Park
- Arena Beach
- Las Marismas de Corralejo
- Oasis Papagayo Resort
- Labranda Bahia de Lobos
- Labranda Aloe Club Resort
- Labranda Corralejo Village
- Barcelo Corralejo Sands
- H10 Ocean Suites
- Barcelo Corralejo Bay
All Inclusive Caleta de Fuste
Caleta de Fuste or Castillo is located just 7 kilometres away from Fuerteventura airport, which makes the resort a perfect base for your Fuerteventura all-inclusive holiday. There are loads to do in Caleta de Fuste with plenty of shopping centres, shops, and restaurants around the resort. Caleta de Fuste beach is one of the most family-friendly beaches on Fuerteventura.
- Caleta Dorada
- Eurostars Las Salinas
- Caleta Garden
- Labranda Hotel Tahona Garden
- Chatur Costa Caleta
- Ereza Mar
- Elba Sara Hotel
- Elba Carlota Hotel
- Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua Suite Hotel
- Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort
- Barcelo Castillo Royal Level
- Elba Lucia Sport & Suite Hotel
- Globales Costa Tropical
All Inclusive Jandia
With 32 kms of coastline, the resort of Jandia is well known by its long beaches and is very popular for families and water sports lovers.
There are all inclusive holidays in Jandia for all type of budgets. Whether you want a budget all inclusive apartment or a 5 star all inclusive hotel.
- Occidental Jandia Royal Level
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Hotel
- Occidental Jandia Playa Hotel
- Occidental Jandia Mar Hotel
- Iberostar Palace Fuerteventura
- Blue Sea Jandia Luz Apartments
- Sol Fuerteventura Jandia Apartments
- Fuerteventura Princess
- Lemon & Soul Hotel Cactus Garden
- SBH Club Paraiso Playa
- AluaVillage Fuerteventura
- SBH Maxorata Resort
- IFA Altamarena
- Robinson Club Esquinzo Playa
- Tui Magic Life Fuerteventura
- Buganvilla Hotel & Spa